The P.E.A.C.E. Pack is a framework & intervention program addressing bullying & promoting wellbeing in schools and presents school based strategies that have been shown to reduce school bullying. Suitable for primary & secondary schools.
32 page booklet and 12 fact sheets.
The double sided PEACE Pack fact sheets are purchased as part of the PEACE Pack booklet and include the following topics:
- Development of the PEACE Pack
- School based workshop guidelines for addressing bullying
- School policy guidelines to address bullying
- Ideas for junior primary, primary and secondary school lessons on bullying
- Communicating with parents and caregivers
- Evaluating and celebrating the success of a school based anti-bullying intervention
- Counselling guidelines for victimised students
- Bullying and students with special needs
- Bullying and very young children
- Practical ideas to address bullying
- School and classroom interventions
- Guidelines for implementing the PEACE Pack
- Advice for parents regarding bullying